20 Inch Carbon Block Filter Caridge CTO
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.2 US $0.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MKCB
- Medium Material: Active Carbon
- Filter Bag Filter: The Filter Type
- Usage: Liquid Filter
- Filter Bag Sectional Shape: Flatbag
- Cartridge Installation: Flange Mounting
- Size: OEM
- Length: Optional
- ID: Optional
- Max.Operating Temperature: 70degree
- Max.Flow: 2-8gpm
- Specification: OEM
- HS Code: 84219990
- Material: Carbon
- Cartridge Filter: Non-Woven Polyester Fiber
- Type: Carbon Block
- Filtration Grade: PRE Filter
- Filter Bag Environment: Room Temperature
- Filter Media: Coconut Shell Carbon and Coal
- Micron Rating Nominal: 1 Micron to 20 Micron
- Od: Optional
- Temperature Range: 5degree to 70degree
- Max.Pressure Drop: 0.76MPa
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Shanghai
Melko carbon block filters are manufactured with high purity coconut shell activated carbon and are available in a wide range of lengths, diameters, and micron ratings. MKCB series provide an exceptional cost-to-performance value. With high chlorine reduction, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines, you will soon make the MKCB series your carbon block of choice.
MKCB Series cartridges can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial, and industrial. The MKCB series carbon blocks are great for displacing traditional GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filters in applications where high chlorine reduction is needed.
Materials of Construction
|Media:||Coconut shell carbon or Coal carbon|
|Gasket:||Silicon & EPDM|
|Micron Rating(μm):||1-20 μm|
|Length:||5" to 40"|
|Temperature rating:||5ºC ~ 70ºC|
|Maximum Pressure:||0.76 Mpa|
Warning: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Packaging & Shipping:
1. Products are packed by shrink film. It can reduce abrasion when transport.
2. Products are packed by high quality carton, suitable for long distance ocean freight transportation as well as changing climate and with good resistance to moisture and shocks.
1. If this kind of products is in stock, the product will be sent for you 1-7days after payment.
2. If this kind of products is not in stock, the products will take about 7-25 days to produce.
Maritime; Railway; Air (DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX)
If you have interest in any kind of our product, warmly welcome your inquiry. We will supply our best quality products and service for you.